ADDED VALUE - for Business / for Landlords
ADDED VALUE - For BusinessWhen you sign up for our statutory agent services, we will provide you with information and forms that you can use. Specifically, we will give you information about:
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN); business license information; sales tax and transaction tax license information; IRS Form 2553 Small Business Election; payroll information; and how to start and grow your new business.
- How corporations can avoid forgetting to file their annual report, which results in revocation of your corporate charter by the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Where to go to get a free packet of documents to create a new Arizona corporation.
- Where to go to get a free packet of documents to create a new Arizona LLC.
ADDED VALUE - For Landlords When you sign up for our statutory agent services, we will provide you with information and forms that you can use. Specifically, we will give you information about:
For owners who do their own property management:
- Who MUST pay residential rental tax.
- When federal law requires that you provide a lead-based paint disclosure form (applies to tenants and to buyers) and we will give you the correct form and the required lead-based paint pamphlet.
- When Arizona state law requires that you provide a pool disclosure (applies to tenants and to buyers) and we will give you the proper form.
- When Arizona state law requires other disclosures regarding the property and/or regarding the surrounding area (applies to tenants and to buyers).
- Whether you should own your rental properties in your own name or in the name of an LLC and where you can go today to get FREE documents so you can form a new LLC.
- Where to get a GREAT custom-drafted residential rental agreement.
- Where to get other forms, like a 5-Day Notice.
- Where to find the current landlord/tenant laws.
- Why you should collect only one deposit – a security deposit – and no other deposits.
- What to do if your tenant wants to make a “partial payment.”